Terms, Privacy & Cookies
Welcome to the website of Evans Direct Pets Limited
The term 'Evans Direct Pets Limited', 'Evans Direct', 'Evans Direct Pet Transport Services', 'I' 'us' 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 4. All images contained within this website are the sole property of Evans Direct Pets Limited and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- 5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- 6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- 9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never wilfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business' personally identifiable information to any third party.
Where your personal information is collected through our contact e-forms, users are required to freely give name, email address and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). This information is collected in order to verify your identity and so we may contact you regarding your interest in our products or services. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients. You may request this information is removed from our records at any time simply by contacting us with a request to do so.
Cookies in Use on this Site
Visitor Statistics Cookies via Google Analytics
Demographics and Interests
Demographics and interests data provides information about the age and gender of our visitors, along with the interests they express through their online travel and purchasing activities.
You can stop collection of your information by visiting this link here:
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting the site below:
Bringing your Pet into the UK
Not sure what documents are needed for the transport of your pet into the UK from overseas? Visit DEFRA for useful information associated with transport.
A. The time will depend on the destination route and each will vary, however all transport times are calculated to include multiple rest/toilet stops and the driver will notify you of a estimated arrival time prior to leaving.
A. All pets are provided with a suitable sized pen that is secure and comfortable bedding is always provided.
A. For airport transfers our drivers will contact you directly as soon as your pet/s have been successfully checked in and handed over to the airline personal.
A. The documents needed depend on the transport required. For international travel this will be depend on the country your pet is travelling to but basic documents include flight documentation, health and vaccination records provided by your vet and a pet passport. For European transport we recommend that all animals are vaccinated with proof of veterinary records, micro chipped and travel under the pet passport scheme.
A. Yes. The driver will be able to see your pets throughout the journey; there is no barrier in the vehicle which blocks the drivers view. The pens can also be easily accessed.
A. If for any reason the driver suspects that your pet is unwell, you or a nominated emergency contact number will be notified and if needed your animals will always been seen by a vet. Any decisions regarding your pets health will be made by either you, emergency contact or if these cannot be contacted all decisions will be made by the recommendation of the Veterinary team. You will always be informed when possible.
Looking for pet supplies? visit:
Jets4pets.com Pet Relocation